Agenda for 01.11.2022
Holland Fen with Brothertoft Parish Council
NOTICE OF MEETING
You are hereby invited to a meeting of Holland Fen with Brothertoft Parish council which will be held at Holland Fen Village Hall, on Tuesday 01st November 2022 at 7.00 pm.
Public and press are welcome to attend.
Fifteen minutes are allocated if needed prior to the business below for members of the public to ask questions or make short statements to the council.
25th October 2022
S. Kulwicki Parish clerk
Sarah Kulwicki. 18. Old Boston Road, Coningsby,
Lincoln, LN44SZ Tel: 01526 344615
1. Chairman’s remarks
2. Apologies for absence
3. Declarations of interest in accordance with the 2000 Local Government Act
4. The notes from the meeting of the Council held on Tuesday 28th June 2022 (attached) to be approved as Minutes and signed by the Chairman
5. Matters arising..
6. To discuss clerks salary
7. To approve councils budget for 2023-2024 and precept amount to be applied for
8. To approve payment of accounts:-
9. To note general correspondence
10. To note all planning applications
11. Highways matters – Any problems to report
12. To receive reports from representatives of outside bodies or local organisations
a) County Councillor – Michael Brookes
b) Borough Councillor – Chelcei Sharman & George Cornhan
13. To approve meeting dates for 2023:
Brothertoft Village Hall:
Tuesday 10th January 2023 7:00pm
Tuesday 9th May 2023 7:30pm AGM&APM
Tuesday 12th September 2023 at 7:30pm
Holland Fen Village Hall:
Tuesday 7th March 2023 7:00pm
Tuesday 4th July 2023 7:30pm
Tuesday 7th November 2023 7:00pm
14. Date of next meeting –Tuesday 10th January 2023, at Brothertoft village hall at 7:00pm.
15. Any other matters for inclusion on the next agenda