Agenda for 4th January 2022
Holland Fen with Brothertoft Parish Council
NOTICE OF MEETING
You are hereby invited to the meeting of Holland Fen with Brothertoft Parish council which will be held at Brothertoft village Hall, on Tuesday 4th January 2022 at 7.00 pm.
Public and press are welcome to attend.
Fifteen minutes are allocated if needed prior to the business below for members of the public to ask questions or make short statements to the council.
30th December 2021
S. Kulwicki - Parish clerk
18. Old Boston Road, Coningsby, Lincoln, LN44SZ Tel: 01526 344615
1. Chairman’s remarks
2. Apologies for absence
3. Declarations of interest in accordance with the 2000 Local Government Act
4. The notes from the meeting of the Council held on Tuesday 2nd November 2021 (attached) to be approved as Minutes and signed by the Chairman
5. Matters arising..
a) Kirton Drove update
6. To co-option of any potential candidates present
7. To approve payments of accounts: -
a) Boston Borough Council – Removal of street light - £505.74
8. To note general correspondence
9. To note all planning applications
10. Highways matters – Any problems to report
11. To receive reports from representatives of outside bodies or local organisations
a) County Councillor – Michael Brookes
b) Borough Councillor – Chelcei Sharman & George Cornhan
12. Date of next meeting –Tuesday 1st March 2022, at 7:00 p.m. at Holland Fen village Hall.
13. Any other matters for inclusion on the next agenda