Agenda for 1st March 2022
Holland Fen with Brothertoft Parish Council
NOTICE OF MEETING
You are hereby invited to the meeting of Holland Fen with Brothertoft Parish council which will be held at Holland Fen village Hall, on Tuesday 1st March 2022 at 7.00 pm.
Public and press are welcome to attend.
Fifteen minutes are allocated if needed prior to the business below for members of the public to ask questions or make short statements to the council.
25th February 2022
S. Kulwicki Parish clerk
Sarah Kulwicki. 18. Old Boston Road, Coningsby,
Lincoln, LN44SZ Tel: 01526 344615
1. Chairman’s remarks
2. Apologies for absence
3. Declarations of interest in accordance with the 2000 Local Government Act
4. The notes from the meeting of the Council held on Tuesday 4th January 2022 (attached) to be approved as Minutes and signed by the Chairman
5. Matters arising..
a) Kirton Drove update
b) Planning enforcement for caravans
6. To co-option of any potential candidates present
7. To approve payments of accounts: -
a) Street lights running costs (BBC) - £505.74
b) Brothertoft village hall (Jan) - £20.00
c) S- Kulwicki – Wages Sept - March & PAYE - £505.00
d) LALC Annual subs - £225.19
e) Donation request from All Saints Church Holland Fen
f) Donation request via Chairman for Brothertoft Churchyard
g) Donation request from Holland Fen village hall for the Queens Jubilee event
8. To note general correspondence
9. To note all planning applications
a) Report back on enforcement action
10. Highways matters – Any problems to report
a) Grit bin (cheetams lane)
b) Dog waste bin
c) Overgrown trees on Parson/ Kirton Drove
11. To receive reports from representatives of outside bodies or local organisations
a) County Councillor – Michael Brookes
b) Borough Councillor – Chelcei Sharman & George Cornhan
12. Date of next meeting –Tuesday 3rd May 2022, at 7:30 p.m. which will be the annual parish meeting followed by the annual council meeting at 8:00 pm at Brothertoft village Hall.
13. Any other matters for inclusion on the next agenda