Agenda for 06.09.2022
Holland Fen with Brothertoft Parish Council
NOTICE OF MEETING
You are hereby invited to a meeting of Holland Fen with Brothertoft Parish council which will be held at Holland Fen Village Hall, on Tuesday 6th September 2022 at 7.30 pm.
Public and press are welcome to attend. Social distancing measures will be in place.
Fifteen minutes are allocated if needed prior to the business below for members of the public to ask questions or make short statements to the council.
01st September 2022
S. Kulwicki Parish clerk
Sarah Kulwicki. 18. Old Boston Road, Coningsby,
Lincoln, LN44SZ Tel: 01526 344615
1. Chairman’s remarks
2. Apologies for absence
3. Declarations of interest in accordance with the 2000 Local Government Act
4. The notes from the meeting of the Council held on Tuesday 28th June (attached) to be approved as Minutes and signed by the Chairman
5. Matters arising..
6. Appointment of a new clerk and handover of council documents
7. To note general correspondence
8. To note all planning applications
9. To approve payments of accounts:-
a) Nationwide Press – clerk advert - £256.08
b) Clerks salary (6months) - £380.00 & HMRC - £95.00
10. Highways matters – Any problems to report
a) Dog waste bin
b) Grit Bin
11. To receive reports from representatives of outside bodies or local organisations
a) County Councillor – Michael Brookes
b) Borough Councillor – Chelcei Sharman & George Cornhan
12. Date of next meeting –Tuesday 1st November 2022, at Holland Fen village hall at 7:00pm.
13. Any other matters for inclusion on the next agenda