Agenda for 3rd May Annual council meeting
Holland Fen with Brothertoft Parish Council
Annual Meeting of the Parish Council
NOTICE OF MEETING
You are hereby summoned to the annual meeting of the above named council which will be held at Brothertoft Village Hall, on Tuesday 3rd May 2022 at 8.00 pm.
Public and press are welcome to attend.
Fifteen minutes are allocated if needed prior to the business below for members of the public to ask questions or make short statements to the council.
20th April 2022
S. Kulwicki Parish clerk
Sarah Kulwicki. 18. Old Boston Road, Coningsby,
01526 3544615 or 07919468123
1. Election of Chairman - signing of declaration of acceptance of office.
2. Election of Vice Chairman - signing of declaration of acceptance of office.
3. Apologies for absence
4. Declarations of interest in accordance with the 2000 Local Government Act
5. The notes from the meeting of the Council held on Tuesday 1st March 2022 (attached) to be approved as Minutes and signed by the Chairman
6. Matters arising..
7. To approve payment of accounts: -
a) Boston Borough Council removal of light - £780.00 (PAID)
b) Zurich insurance - £144.59
c) Jubilee donation – £200
8. To note general correspondence
9. To note all planning applications
10. Highways matters – Any problems to report
11. To receive reports from representatives of outside bodies or local organisations
a) County Councillor – Michael Brookes
b) Borough Councillor – Chelcei Sharman & George Cornhan
12. Date of next meeting –Tuesday 5th July 2022, at 7:30 pm in holland fen village hall.
13. Any other matters for inclusion on the next agenda