Agenda for 22.06.21 Normal meeting
Holland Fen with Brothertoft Parish Council
NOTICE OF MEETING
You are hereby invited to a meeting of Holland Fen with Brothertoft Parish council which will be held at Holland Fen Village Hall, on Tuesday 22nd June 2021 at 8.00 pm after the annual parish meeting.
Public and press are welcome to attend. Social distancing measures will be in place.
Fifteen minutes are allocated if needed prior to the business below for members of the public to ask questions or make short statements to the council.
15th June 2021
S. Kulwicki Parish clerk
Sarah Kulwicki. 18. Old Boston Road, Coningsby,
Lincoln, LN44SZ Tel: 01526 344615
- Chairman’s remarks
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest in accordance with the 2000 Local Government Act
- The notes from the meeting of the Council held on Tuesday 4th May 2021 (attached) to be approved as Minutes and signed by the Chairman
- Matters arising..
- Audit of accounts – presentation of accounts – Internal auditor has done checks all cleared for approval of this Council
- To approve the councils certificate of exemption
- To confirm and approve the Accounting statements contained in the Annual Return
- To approve the annual governance statement in the annual return
- To approve payment of accounts:-
- Zurich insurance - £144.59
- M. Hird – Internal Audit - £20.00
- To note general correspondence
- To note all planning applications
- Highways matters – Any problems to report
- Langrick Bridge speeding – Councillor Ball
- To receive reports from representatives of outside bodies or local organisations
- County Councillor – Michael Brookes
- Borough Councillor – Chelcei Sharman & George Cornhan
- Date of next meeting –Tuesday 7th September 2021, at Brothertoft village hall at 7:30pm.
- Any other matters for inclusion on the next agenda