Holland Fen with Brothertoft Parish Council
4th May 2021
NOTICE OF AN ONLINE COUNCIL MEETING VIA ZOOM DUE TO THE COVID 19 LOCKDOWN
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the above named council which will be held via remote contact at 7:30pm
Public and press are welcome to attend.
Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89945581486?pwd=V0EvR3FtM1I4L2ZlUDBnMkxSbW9vZz09
FIFTEEN minutes are allocated if needed prior to official meeting; for members of the public to ask questions or make short statements to the council.
Clerk to the council: Sarah- Louise Kulwicki Dated:26/04/2021
1. Election of Chairman - signing of declaration of acceptance of office.
2. Election of Vice Chairman - signing of declaration of acceptance of office.
3. Apologies for absence
4. Declarations of interest in accordance with the 2000 Local Government Act
5. The notes from the annual meeting of the Council held on Tuesday 2nd March 2021 (attached) to be approved as Minutes and signed by the Chairman
6. Matters arising..
7. To approve payment of accounts: -
a) Holland Fen/ chapel hill and amber hill Churchyard - £225.00 (PAID)
b) Holland Fen village Hall - £18.00 from March 2020 (PAID)
8. To note general correspondence
9. To note all planning applications
10. Highways matters – Any problems to report
11. To receive reports from representatives of outside bodies or local organisations
a) County Councillor – Michael Brookes
b) Borough Councillor – Chelcei Sharman & George Cornhan
12. Date of next meeting –Tuesday 6th July 2021, at 7:30 pm in holland fen village hall.
13. Any other matters for inclusion on the next agenda