Agenda for 2nd March
Holland Fen with Brothertoft Parish Council
2nd March 2021
NOTICE OF AN ONLINE COUNCIL MEETING VIA ZOOM DUE TO THE COVID 19 LOCKDOWN
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the above named council which will be held via remote contact at 7:00pm
Public and press are welcome to attend.
or telephone 01526 344615 for the log in details.
FIFTEEN minutes are allocated if needed prior to official meeting; for members of the public to ask questions or make short statements to the council.
Clerk to the council: Sarah- Louise Kulwicki Dated:19/02/2021
1. Chairman’s remarks
2. Apologies for absence
3. Declarations of interest in accordance with the 2000 Local Government Act
4. The notes from the meeting of the Council held on Tuesday 5th January 2021 (attached) to be approved as Minutes and signed by the Chairman
5. Matters arising..
6. To approve payment of accounts: -
a) LALC – annual subs - £223.40 (PAID)
b) Sarah Kulwicki – paid ½ yearly &- £505.00
c) To consider a donation to LIVES
7. To note general correspondence
8. To note all planning applications
9. Highways matters – Any problems to report
10. Langrick Bridge speeding – Councillor Ball
11. To receive reports from representatives of outside bodies or local organisations
a) County Councillor – Michael Brookes
b) Borough Councillor – Chelcei Sharman & George Cornhan
12. Date of next meeting –Tuesday 4th May 2021, this will be the annual council meeting. The annual parish meeting awaits confirmation as to when it can be held. (COVID-19 restrictions)
13. Any other matters for inclusion on the next agenda