Agenda for 3rd March 2020
Holland Fen with Brothertoft Parish Council
NOTICE OF MEETING
You are hereby invited to the meeting of Holland Fen with Brothertoft Parish council which will be held at Holland Fen Village Hall, on Tuesday 3rd March 2020 at 7.00 pm.
Public and press are welcome to attend.
Fifteen minutes are allocated if needed prior to the business below for members of the public to ask questions or make short statements to the council.
26th February 2020 - S. Kulwicki Parish clerk
Sarah Kulwicki. 18. Old Boston Road, Coningsby,
Lincoln, LN44SZ Tel: 01526 344615
- Chairman’s remarks
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest in accordance with the 2000 Local Government Act
- The notes from the meeting of the Council held on Tuesday 7th January 2020 (attached) to be approved as Minutes and signed by the Chairman
- The notes from the extraordinary meeting of the Council held on Tuesday 4th February 2020 (attached) to be approved as Minutes and signed by the Chairman
- Any Matters arising..
- To approve payment of accounts: -
- Boston Borough Council – Street Lights - £439.80 (paid)
- Holland Fen Church Yard – Donation request - £225.00
- Brother toft village Hall Feb 4th - £30.00
- Clerks salary 2nd payment - Oct- March (inc tax & PAYE) - £505.00
- LALC Annual subs - £224.83
- To note general correspondence
- To note all planning applications
- Highways matters – Any problems to report
- To receive reports from representatives of outside bodies or local organisations
- County Councillor – Michael Brookes
- Borough Councillor – Chelcei Sharman & George Cornhan
- Date of next meeting –Tuesday 5th May 2020, This will be the annual parish council meeting and will commence at 7:30 p.m. at Brothertoft village Hall followed by the annual meeting of the parish council at 8:00 p.m.
- Any other matters for inclusion on the next agenda