Funds requests


If you would like to apply for funds from your parish council you can do so by putting in a written request. This can be done via letter or email. It should be for things like community project which will benefit the village or churchyard maintenance.

If you would like to put in a request please do so by the 1st December so the council have an idea of what funds are needed when they set their precept in January providing they approve the donation.